Pacesetter is a performance driven directional drilling company with a unique combination of experienced personnel, engineering know-how, and cutting edge technology.
A career with Pacesetter Directional is challenging, rewarding, and fulfilling. We’re continually growing and are always looking for talented and hard-working people who share our values to join our team. Our people are our greatest asset!
We invest in our employees:
• We provide training and development.
• We provide competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits program and health and wellness initiatives.
• We foster a positive and engaging work environment.
• We are committed to providing an injury free workplace through our health and safety programs.
• We reward high performance and encourage innovation and solutions.
If you’re interested in a career with Pacesetter please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanical Repair Technician (Calgary, AB) – for more details on this position please click here
Electronics Repair Technician (Calgary, AB) – for more details on this position please click here
Pacesetter on Demand Consultant (Calgary, AB) – for more details on this position please click here
Directional Well Planner Consultant (Western Canada) – for more details on this position please click here