- High accuracy sensor package positioned right behind the drill bit
- Integral design housed within the mud motor maintaining typical bit to bend distance
- Compatible with Pacesetter EM and Mud pulse MWD systems
- Differential pressure only limited to power section specifications that is being used
- Designed to facilitate most power section configurations that are available from multiple manufacturers
- High capacity battery that will outlast the service life of the mud motor
The near bit inclination motor reduces the reaction time for making time critical steering decisions and maintaining the well bore in the targeted interval. Taking the guess work out of formation push and inconsistent build rates from the BHA the near bit motor continuously processes inclination right behind the bit.