- Independent built in internal guidance system utilizing Continuous six-axis survey and azimuth measurements
- Maximum differential pressure only limited to mud motor and rig limitations
- Full 3D steering capability to gravity or magnetic orientation.
- Both inclination & azimuth can be controlled while drilling via downlink.
- Ability to steer with high surface RPM, able to minimize stick/slip and maximize ROP
- Dual downlink options with continuous-circulation downlink eliminating off bottom NPT time
- Hold Inclination and Azimuth mode or steer in 100% Tool face mode for max outputs
- Real-time Inclination and azimuthal gamma configuration available
- Eliminates wiper trips and increasing hole quality, allowing for improved faster completions.
- Level 3 Service Center Located at Pacesetter Calgary COE
Have control when you need it most with Pacesetter’s Rotary Steerable System. The Pacesetter Powerdrive Orbit tool is our most powerful Rotary Steerable System, giving you more control in even the harshest settings with a built-in guidance system. Serviced and manufactured out of our Calgary facility, we have modified this system specifically for the robust drilling environments in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
Pacesetter is the exclusive Orbit Rotary Steerable rental provider for Canada. To inquire about rental opportunities please complete the form below.