- Reduce drilling cost by optimizing drilling performance in real-time
- Reduce drilling risk with real-time shock and stick-slip information
- Available in Both Pacesetter XEM and Redline MWD lines
- Higher resolution recorded data available post run for in-depth analysis from operations and engineering team
- Level 3 Service Centre Located at Pacesetter Calgary COE
Mitigating shock and stick-slip conditions will extend bit life, reduce tool wear and damages resulting in longer bit runs and more time on bottom drilling. Post run analysis provides the opportunity to make BHA and bit changes to increase drilling performance for ongoing projects.